Saturday 5 March 2016

Ovčka plete šal - A sheep knitting a scarf [52 Christmas card throwdown March sketch]

Živjo, 
sem mislila, da bom ta teden uspela več ustvarjati, vendar mi to žal ni uspelo. :( Upam da bom imela v naslednjem tednu nekoliko več časa.
Hello there,
time was just flying by this week, so I didn't have any time to be creative :( But I hope to find some time to do so in the next week.

Spet je čas za izziv pri 52 christmas card throwdown, Ker je začetek meseca je spet čas za skico.
Once again it's time for a challange at the 52 Chrismas card throwdown, and because it's the beginning of the month it's time for a sketch.

Moja čestitka izgleda takole:
My card looks like this:



Ta skica mi je po pravici povedano povzročila kar nekaj težav, saj ima veliko plasti. Če me spremljaš veš, da imam raje preprostejše skice, ampak je bil izziv zato tudi zame toliko bolj zanimiv. :)
To tell you the truth I had quite many difficulties with this sketch, mainly because of the many layers. Many of you, who have been following me for some time, know that I prefer to keep it simple, but because of that very reason it made this challenge all the more fun. :)

Upam da se nam ta teden pridružiš tudi ti!
I hope to see you in our challenge this week!

Hvala, da me spremljaš!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Kajcyika
--------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for your attention and lovely comments.
You are welcome to visit my facebook page. :)

8 comments:

  1. Kako je simpatična. Občudujem vse te tvoje štampiljke raznih simpatičnih živalc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prav luštna je z več plastmi in zelo lušten motivček ovčke si izbrala.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And that's why it's a challenge!! I think your cute winter card is just lovely and the little sheep knitting is adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ovčka, ki pridno plete :). Luštna voščilnica. Lp

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super card Kaja. The pale neutral colours on the layers actually help to keep it looking simple. Love the cute sheep!
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lušna voščilnica s simpatičnim motivom. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. You did a fab job with all the layers.
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  8. c'est trop trop mignon Kaja, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥